Technical Product Specialist
Ivoclar Vivadent Norway
Ivoclar Vivadent is one of the world's leading dental care companies with approximately 3,600 employees. We are known for our long experience and high quality, we love innovations. We are a sustainable family-owned company with a long-term vision that is guided by strong values.
Our mission is making people smile
Our goal is to create smiles. To achieve this, we are looking for employees with new ideas, courage, strong drive and focus that share our passion. We offer a multifaceted work environment that is characterized by mutual respect and close cooperation. Do you want to be part of our team today?
A new service
Ivoclar Vivadent Nordic AB takes another step in technical and digital development and strengthens the organization with a Technical Product Specialist for Norway. The technical & digital business area is undergoing strong development, so the role focuses on both Technical and Digital products. Ivoclar Vivadent has a good reputation for innovative solutions and workflows in the dental clinics and dental laboratories.
The person we are looking for must have broad knowledge in the field of technical and digital workflows. It is a great advantage if you have previously worked with sales. You should have a selling personality and have an easy time meeting new people. Good organizational skills are an important quality.
We are looking for someone with own drive and initiative, great flexibility and the ambition to work independently.
The service as Technical Product Specialist takes place mostly in the field and requires regular travel in Norway. You will meet our customers both physically and digitally, to sell the digital product portfolio and support customers regularly.
• Plan sales, support and marketing activities within the Technical and Digital business area, in Norway.
• Cooperate with the established dealers in Norway.
• Training of Customers and partners, Key Opinion Leader, Universities, participating in exhibitions / fairs, hands-on courses
• Nurture existing contacts and provide them with solutions tailored to their needs
• You report to the Country Manager
• Increase sales and market share by conducting market analyzes, creating opportunities and reaching new customers
• Support further growth in the Norwegian market and create effective sales strategies that match the company's overall business strategy
• Develop long-term sales plans for key customers
• Provide feedback related to market and sales development as well as competitors so that the organization can respond effectively to market changes
Trained dental technician with commercial competence and solid CAD/CAM (digital dentistry) know-how, IT competence and sales experience in dental care or in another market. Experience from B2B sales is an advantage.
English in speech and writing is a requirement, to be able to communicate with our group and to read all technical documents regarding our products. Norwegian as a mother tongue.
You also need to have a strategic focus and a structured way of working, as well as good at planning your working hours, as the service involves approx. 2-3 travel days per week, and the ability to work proactively and independently. It is also an advantage that you have a geographical location that enables you to serve customers anywhere in the country
Drivers license B
Robert Forsberg, Country Manager Sweden & Norway, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 70 569 92 96
We look forward to your application and the last application date is December 20th.
Interviews take place continuously during the application process.