Terms & conditions continuing education
Terms and conditions for continuing education events of Ivoclar Vivadent AG
On receipt of the event registration, the
participant will receive confirmation by e-mail of his/her booking as well as an invoice amounting to the respective event fee. The invoiced amount
is inclusive of VAT. The cost of refreshments during breaks, and lunch in some cases, is included in the fee.
- Once the confirmation has been received by the participant, his/her booking is binding.
- If the registration is cancelled 2 weeks or less before the start of the event or if the candidate fails to attend the event, we will charge a
processing fee of 20% of the total event fee.
- The organizers shall make every effort to contact the participants if a speaker cancels on short notice or if the event is oversubscribed or
undersubscribed. For this purpose, we request that the participants supply us with their private telephone number. In such cases, paid up event fees
will be refunded in full. Nevertheless, Ivoclar Vivadent AG shall not be liable for other costs incurred when the event is cancelled on short notice. A
legal claim to repeating the event does not exist.
- All the desired overnight reservations in hotels shall be made in the name of the event participant.
- If one of the provisions in these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The optional statutory law will replace the invalid provision. This also applies in the event of a contract gap.