The protective fluoride varnish provides superior protection against dental caries and erosion.
The innovative varnish system of Fluor Protector S featuring a homogeneously dissolved fluoride source ensures immediate availability of the fluoride. The entire dose of fluoride contained in Fluor Protector S is available in a very short time. As a result, dental enamel is directly and effectively supplied with fluoride. The low viscosity of the varnish is responsible for its optimum flow and wetting properties.
- Treatment of hypersensitive cervicals
- Improvement of enamel resistance against acid
- Long-term caries prophylaxis
- Treatment of possible sensitivity after tooth whitening
- 7700 ppm fluoride in a homogeneous solution; approx. four-times higher concentration after setting
- Mild flavour, mild smell
- Multi-dose and single-dose units
Benefits for the practice team
- Immediately ready for use, instant fluoride availability
- Controlled, dosed topical fluoride application
- Recommended for children and sensitive patients