Multilink Automix Next Generation is an adhesive luting system for the cementation of indirect restorations made of silicate and oxide ceramics (e.g. IPS e.max), metal and metal-ceramics and composite resins.
Multilink Automix Next Generation includes:
- An improved formula optimized to further facilitate the clean-up of excess material
- Room temperature storage for ML cement and ML primer
- Water-soluble glycerine-based try-in pastes
- Liquid Strip enables users to protect the cement line from oxygen exposure during the curing process.
Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, endodontic posts) made of:
- High bond strength on all surfaces
- Composite matrix based on Variolink II, the leading luting composite worldwide
- Self-curing with light-curing option
- Self-etching primer
- Transparent, yellow, opaque, white
- Multilink Automix Syringe 1 x 9g
- Mixing Tips 15 x