Description Images & Videos Ratings & Reviews (0)
R.T.R. (Resorbable Tissue Replacement) is a highly pure ß-tricalcium phosphate bone grafting material that helps to safely create new bone formation following an extraction or any bone loss.
- Resorbs progressively: R.T.R. releases calcium and phosphate ions helping to promote new bone formation
- Regenerates natural bone growth. Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structures foster dense new bone growth
- Restores volume: R.T.R. renews the bone integrity within 3-6 months
- Improve your patients’ extraction therapy and bone loss repair to promote future implant success with R.T.R.
- Made of ß-tricalcium phosphate granules coated with a matrix of highly purified collagen fibers of bovine origin
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute