IPS e.max ZirCAD is the versatile zirconium oxide system for CAD/CAM applications in the dental laboratory. It is used for the fabrication of copings and frameworks as well as full-contour crowns and bridges.
IPS e.max ZirCAD is characterised by its high strength, low wall thicknesses and lifelike aesthetics. In addition to discs in the levels of translucency of MO, LT and MT, polychromatic MT Multi discs with a shade and translucency progression are available.
After dry milling in a PrograMill CAD/CAM machine, the non-shaded restorations can be optionally infiltrated with colouring liquids.
IPS e.max ZirCAD is sintered in the Programat S1 1600 and subsequently characterised using IPS Ivocolor and/or IPS e.max Ceram.
Kit Contains one each of:
- IPS e.max ZirCAD Ø 98.5 / 16mm LT 1
- IPS e.max ZirCAD Ø 98.5 / 16mm MT A2
- IPS e.max ZirCAD Ø 98.5 / 16mm MT Multi A2
- IPS Ivocolor Shade Dentin SD 2 3g
- IPS Ivocolor Shade Incisal SI 2 3g
- IPS Ivocolor Glaze Paste Fluo 3g
- IPS Ivocolor Mixing Liquid allround 15ml