IPS e.max CAD is the versatile and reliable lithium disilicate glass-ceramic for CAD/CAM applications in the dental laboratory and the dental practice. It is indicated for single-tooth restorations and 3-unit bridges (premolar region).
Its expressive aesthetics and the high strength (530 MPa*) in addition to the sound clinical evidence allow strong and aesthetic restorations to be fabricated.
After wet processing in a PrograMill machine, the restorations are crystallised. Subsequently, they are either polished, characterised with stains or veneered with layering materials.
- 5x IPS e.max CAD for PrograMill HT A2 I12
- 5x IPS e.max CAD for PrograMill MT A2 C14
- 5x IPS e.max CAD for PrograMill LT A2 C14
- 3x IPS e.max CAD for PrograMill LT A2 B32
- 1x IPS Natural Die Material shade guide