Variolink® Esthetic is an aesthetic light- and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
Variolink Esthetic LC
- Permanent adhesive luting of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers).
- Only use Variolink Esthetic LC for restorations with a low thickness of < 2mm that have sufficient translucency (e.g. IPS e.max® HT).
Variolink Esthetic DC
- Permanent adhesive luting of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glassceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)
- Restorations made of opaque ceramics, e.g. oxide ceramics can only be permanently cemented if an adhesive is additionally used that is separately light-cured.
- Straightforward Effect shade system
- Excellent shade stability due to the amine-free formulation
- Easy excess removal
- Flexible, situational consistency – ideal combination of flowability and stability
- Ideal bonding with Adhese® Universal
- Reliable bonding to the restoration with Monobond® Plus
- 1x 2.5g Variolink Esthetic DC neutral
- 1x 1.7g Variolink Esthetic Try-In Paste
- 1x 0.5ml Adhese Universal VivaPen
- 1x 1g Monobond Plus
- 1x 2.5g Liquid Strip
- 10x VivaPen brush cannulas
- 20x VivaPen protective sleeves
- 5x Variolink application tips
- 4x Mixing tips
- Various accessories