Telio CS Onlay
Light-cured single-component materials for the temporary restoration of Class I and II cavities - without having to additionally use temporary cement.
The hard-elastic consistency of Telio CS Onlay makes it particularly suitable for use in the:
- Larger or less retentive preparations such as onlay preparations.
- Reline prefabricated polycarbonate crowns or seal implant screw channels.
- Bacteria-tight, color-stable temporary restorations with reduced build-up of odor
- Easy application
- Bonds to the tooth and not the instrument
- High elasticity after light-curing ensures easy removal
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Contains Triclosan, an antimicrobial substance
- Available in screw-type syringes as well as Cavifils
- Transparent, Universal
- Telio CS Onlay Cavifil Refill 30 x 0.25g