Description Images & Videos Ratings & Reviews (0)
Light-curing, radiopaque, flowable nanohybrid composite
- As initial layer under Class I to V restorations
- Anterior restorations (Classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Extended fissure sealing
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Blocking out of undercuts
- Adhesive cementation of light-transmissive indirect composite and ceramic restorations
- Repair of composite and ceramic veneers
- Tetric EvoFlow is indicated for all flowable indications. The viscosity is “flowable when desired and stable as required”, meaning it can be used effectively as a liner, but is also non-slumping in Class III and Class V restorations.
- The three dentin shades (A2 Dentin, A3.5 Dentin, and B2 Dentin) are ideal when there is a need to mask slight discoloration in posterior preparations.
- The Cannula tips have been redesigned, decreasing the diameter to an extra-fine .9mm providing more precise placement.
- Dentin shades: A2 Dentin, A3.5 Dentin, B2 Dentin
- Enamel shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B3
- Translucent Incisal shade: T
- Bleach shades: Bleach XL, Bleach L, Bleach M
- 1 Syringe, 2g each (14 shades)
Add to favorites
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
SAFTEY DATA SHEETS