IPS Empress CAD are tried-and-tested, leucite-reinforced glass ceramic blocks for the efficient fabrication of all-ceramic single-tooth restorations using CAD/CAM technology.
Apart from blocks with high and medium translucency, polychromatic blocks with a natural gradation of shade and fluorescence are offered, which do not require additional characterisation. After wet grinding in a PrograMill milling machine, the glass-ceramic with its outstanding light-optical properties (flexural strength of 185 MPa*) only needs to be polished.
Alternatively, IPS Empress CAD restorations can be either characterised with stains or veneered using layering materials.
- 5x IPS Empress CAD for PrograMill HT A2 I12
- 5x IPS Empress CAD for PrograMill LT A2 C14
- 5x IPS Empress CAD for PrograMill Multi A1 C14 L
- 5x IPS Empress CAD for PrograMill Multi A2 C14 L
- 1x IPS Natural Die Material shade guide