is specifically designed for high-definition precision 3D printing of dental applications and can print multiple wax objects in one job.
• High-precision results with smooth surfaces due to specially developed components
• Straightforward handling thanks to the innovative cartridge system, automatic material recognition and an intuitive user interface
• Cost-efficient wax objects that burn out without residue can be printed using ProArt Print Wax.
finds the correct shade and level of translucency for all IPS e.max restorations and is available for Android or iOS smartphones and tablets.
• Optimum match in five steps: Enter the tooth shade, indication, die shade, layer thickness and material to get a suitable recommendation.
• Fast ingot selection
• Enhanced cooperation with dentist
Universal investment material for press ceramic materials
IPS PressVest Premium
is a universal investment material for press ceramic materials.
• Facilitated divestment and removal of the reaction layer for smooth and homogenous surfaces
• One material suitable for speed heating procedures and conventional heating methods
• Faster fitting and finishing
is the lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingot for final restorations.
• Tremendous flexibility and versatility for efficient fabrication of high-strength restorations 
• True-to-nature esthetics
• Minimally invasive, adhesively cemented crowns with a layer thickness of at least 1 mm 
is the second generation of the current Programat furnace series featuring a new design, a new interface and a monthly report.
• New design and user interface for easier and more efficient operation
• Fully automatic press function can increase process reliability
• Up to 20% faster high-quality press results with infrared technology
is the ceramic to veneer all substructures made of IPS e.max materials.
• Optimum modelling properties for easy handling
• One layering ceramic for both lithium-disilicate and zirconium oxide substructures
• Consistent layering scheme
is a universal range of stain and glaze materials that enables restorations of consistently high quality and esthetics
• Designed for characterization and glazing of IPS e.max restorations.
• Universal shading and glazing system with wide-ranging colour palette and two types of glaze
• High gloss at firing temperatures as low as 710°C
is the premium furnace of the Programat family.
• Ideal maintenance and increased efficiency with new smart reporting service
• High process reliability thanks to infrared technology
• More efficient operation with new design and user interface
The esthetic luting composite – amazingly simple esthetics
Variolink Esthetic DC
is a light- and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
• Exceptional esthetics with balanced shade system, natural fluorescence and high long-term shade stability
• User-friendly processing with controlled excess removal and flexible consistency
• Optimal bond together with Adhese Universal and Monobond Etch & Prime – for your clinical success
is a unique protective varnish that helps keep restorations in good condition. [4-6]
• Easy and precise application where it is needed
• Special protection for high-risk areas
• Reduces the risk of caries and maintains teeth quality [7-11]