Virtual / Virtual 380
Virtual is a new line of vinyl polysiloxane impression materials specifically developed to meet the requirements of today's most popular impression taking techniques.
Available in both fast and regular setting times (2:30 min / 4:30 min), the system features the five viscosities Putty, Heavy Body, Monophase, Light Body and Extra Light Body.
And, the system is complemented by a full line of accessories, including a tray adhesive.
- Excellent adaptation to the moist oral hard and soft tissues
- Excellent moisture displacement
- Exceptional readability and precision
- Flexible working times and fast setting phase
- Fresh peppermint scent
- Outstanding balance of physical properties
The two consistencies Heavy Body and Monophase are now offered as Virtual 380 in new, large cartridges. These XXL cartridges are suitable for use in e.g. Pentamix, Plug&Press Dispenser and MixStar mixing units.
- Ready for use in no time
- No special activation required
- More homogeneous mix due to the active mixing process
- Large, economical package size
- Quick dispensing of ready-mixed material
- Final impressions used for the fabrication of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, veneers)
- Dental implant impressions
- Silicone matrices for wax-ups, study models or treatment planning
- Edentulous impressions
- Silicone matrices used to create temporary restorations