Telio Inlay / Onlay
Telio Inlay and Telio Onlay from Ivoclar Vivadent are light-cured single-component materials which allow dentists to temporize both Class I and II cavities – without having to additionally use a temporary cement. Telio Inlay and Onlay round off the Telio system, which is the most comprehensive system for the temporary restoration of teeth available to date.
The soft-elastic final consistency of Telio Inlay makes it particularly suitable for use in the temporization of deep, parallel-walled inlay preparations, even if slight undercuts are present. Dentists may also use Telio Inlay to reline prefabricated polycarbonate crowns or seal implant screw channels. Telio Onlay features a hard-elastic consistency and is thus the material of choice if larger or less retentive preparations such as onlay preparations are temporized.
- Fast and easy application
- Easy and quick removal (in one piece)
- Low formation of marginal gaps thanks to the low volume shrinkage
- Temporization of deep inlay preparations with parallel walls
- Sealing of implant screw access holes
- Relining of prefabricated, temporary crowns and bridges made of polycarbonate or methacrylates.
- Temporization of large, shallow cavities (Onlays)