Telio Add-On Flow
Telio Add-On Flow is a light-curing, flowable composite which can be used for adjustments and repairs as well as for the customization of the emergence profiles of temporary Telio restorations.
For Telio C&B, Telio CAD and Telio Lab restorations:
- Supplementing of contact points
- Filling of air bubbles / inhomogeneities
- Occlusal adjustments / occlusal build-up
- Customization of the emergence profile
- Relining of and/or supplementing of pontics
This ivory-coloured bonding paste is the ideal light-curing microfilled composite to optimize the bond of various resins and composite materials. It is mainly used to establish a bond between Telio restorations (Telio Lab or Telio CAD) and the light-curing Telio Lab LC components.