Lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingots for the press technology
IPS e.max Press
IPS e.max Press is a versatile and proven lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for the press technique. The materials offers excellent fit, function and esthetics combined with high strength of 470 MPa. The ingots are not only very attractive, but also exceptionally user-friendly. They come in a wide range of shades and translucency levels for utmost flexibility.
Years of clinical experience have shown that the high strength of IPS e.max lithium disilicate of 500 MPa* in combination with adhesive cementation permit a crown layer thickness of at least 1 millimetre.
Two investment materials, IPS PressVEST and IPS PressVEST Speed, are used to process IPS e.max Press in the easy-to-use, state-of-the-art press furnaces Programat EP 3010 and EP 5010.
IPS e.max Press – the highlights
- Leading press ceramic for successful clinical long-term results; flexible cementation options
- Wide indication spectrum
- Lifelike esthetics, regardless of the shade of the prepared tooth
- Minimally invasive, accurately fitting restorations
- Depending on the indication, the restorations can be placed with adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation techniques using tried-and-tested, coordinated luting materials
* mean biaxial flexural strength over 10 years (IPS e.max CAD 530 MPa, IPS e.max Press 470 MPa). Source: R&D Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Schaan, Liechtenstein