Customized abutment solutions
IPS e.max CAD
The clinically proven solution for all your CAD/CAM needs
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for CAD/CAM applications. This unrivalled system combines highly esthetic quality with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike any other CAD/CAM material, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offers great flexibility. Tried-and-tested, coordinated cementation materials complement the system.
Years of clinical experience have shown that the high strength of IPS e.max lithium disilicate of 500 MPa* (IPS e.max CAD 530 MPa, IPS e.max Press 470 MPa) in combination with adhesive cementation permit a crown layer thickness of at least 1 millimetre.
IPS e.max CAD – The highlights
- Leading CAD/CAM material – considerably higher strength compared with competitive glass and hybrid ceramics
- Comprehensive indication spectrum
- Scientifically and clinically proven
- Wide availability due to the CAD/CAM partner network (fabrication in-house and by authorized milling centres)
- Tried-and-tested cementation materials are coordinated with lithium disilicate (LS2)
* mean biaxial flexural strength over 10 years. Source: R&D Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Schaan, Liechtenstein