Adhese Universal is a single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols. It is the only universal bonding agent available in the innovative VivaPen.
- Universally suitable for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols
- Curing of Class I and II restorations in permanent posterior teeth in only 3 seconds from the occlusal aspect with 3s PowerCure
- Efficient VivaPen delivery form provides almost 3 times more applications per ml compared to conventional bottles
- Minimal risk of postoperative sensitivity due to the integrated desensitizing effect
- High bond strength (> 25 MPa) on wet and dry dentin
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas.
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary / permanent cementation of indirect restorations.
Adhese Universal forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient workflow here
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
When direct Class I and II restorations are placed in permanent posterior teeth, 3-second exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps with the Bluephase PowerCure in the 3sCure mode. Simply expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow to the light-intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 produced by the curing light. You will notice right away that the curing time you require is considerably reduced. At the same time, you will continue to achieve the customary high-quality esthetic results. Find out more information in the scientific documentation here