IPS e.max CAD Abutment Solutions
Customized abutment solutions
IPS e.max CAD Abutment Solutions are designed for the fabrication of implant-supported hybrid structures for single teeth using CAD/CAM technology [1-3]. The hybrid components are individually milled from lithium disilicate blocks (LS2) and bonded to a titanium bonding base. Depending on the patient situation, a temporary hybrid abutment crown made of Telio CAD is inserted immediately after implant placement [1; 4]. This temporary restoration offers many options in terms of soft tissue management and forms the basis for an esthetic and functional permanent IPS e.max CAD restoration.
The IPS e.max CAD A14 and A16 blocks come with a pre-fabricated interface for the direct cementation to a titanium bonding base (Viteo Base Ti or Dentsply Sirona TiBase) . They are used for the fabrication of hybrid abutments and hybrid abutment crowns [1; 3; 5]. The blocks are available in the MO and LT levels of translucency and in several shades. MO blocks are supplied in size A14, LT blocks in A14 and A16.
Strong bonding values
The strong bond between the lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) and the titanium bonding base is established with the specially formulated luting composite Multilink Hybrid Abutment. The cementation is carried out using Monobond Plus (on the titanium bonding base) and Monobond Etch & Prime (on the ceramic structure). [1-3]
- Excellent fit due fit due to CAD/CAM processing technology [5; 6]
- Esthetic restorations due to tooth-coloured hybrid abutments
- Hybrid abutment crown (2-in-1) for function and efficiency [2; 3; 5]
- Good compatibility with the oral soft tissue 
- Strong bond between lithium disilicate (LS2) and titanium bonding base due to Multilink Hybrid Abutment [1-3; 7; 8]