The Tetric Evo-Line of products consists of four well-coordinated composite resins for your direct restorative needs.
Tetric EvoCeram is a sculptable universal composite and Tetric
EvoFlow is a flowable universal composite for anterior and posterior
Tetric PowerFill is a sculptable and Tetric PowerFlow a flowable posterior 4-mm composite with light-curing times starting from 3 seconds.
- Chameleon effect ensures a natural shade blend
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations
- Ivocerin and the Aessencio technology allow you to achieve the same high esthetics as with conventional composites
- Time-tested quality and durability due to more than 220 million restorations placed worldwide1 and a survival rate of 95%2
- Increased process reliability thanks to fewer layers
- Excellent handling properties to suit every situation
- Fewer errors thanks to short curing times starting from 3 seconds
- The solution for all cavities
- Time savings up to 57% in the posterior region compared to the conventional technique3
- 3 instead of 2 patients can be treated in the same amount of time – without compromises in quality4
Tetric-Line forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient workflow here
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
When direct Class I and II restorations are placed in permanent posterior teeth, 3-second exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps with the Bluephase PowerCure in the 3sCure mode. Simply expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow to the light-intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 produced by the curing light. You will notice right away that the curing time you require is considerably reduced. At the same time, you will continue to achieve the customary high-quality esthetic results. Find out more information in the scientific documentation here
1 Based on sales figures.
2 A total of 890 fillings were monitored worldwide in seven clinical studies over observation periods ranging from 5 to 10 years. The overall survival rate calculated for Tetric EvoCeram was 95.1 per cent.
3 Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow compared to Tetric EvoCeram and Tetric EvoFlow; data available upon request.
4 Source: Special Feature ʺA fast and comfortable way of restoring teethʺ, Ivoclar Vivadent