Telio CAD Abutment Solutions
Individual implant-supported restorations for the temporary treatment period
Telio CAD A16 is used for the CAD/CAM-supported fabrication of temporary implant-supported hybrid abutment crowns for individual temporary single-tooth restorations. The homogeneous, highly cross-linked PMMA blocks feature a prefabricated interface of size S or L for the direct cementation onto the Ti base from Sirona.
Hybrid abutment crowns made of Telio CAD A16 combine abutment and monolithic crown in a 2-in-1 solution.
They are used after the insertion of the implant and before the placement of the permanent restoration made of IPS e.max CAD. Shape, esthetics and emergence profile can be easily adapted at any time. Telio CAD A16 thus represents the basis for the subsequent permanent restoration with IPS e.max CAD and IPS e.max Press Abutment Solutions.
- Immediate load-bearing ability when cemented to a Ti base or after the healing phase
- Easy design of the emergence profile
- Visualization of the permanent restorative solution
- Blocks are available in size A16 and six LT shades (BL3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1)
- Fabrication of temporary restorations by means of CAD/CAM technology
Multilink Hybrid Abutment – strong bond and esthetics
The self-curing Multilink Hybrid Abutment luting composite, together with SR Connect and Monobond Plus, is used for the cementation of Telio CAD on adhesive bases made of titanium / titanium alloys.