Fluor Protector is a protective varnish with fluoride.
Because of its properties the varnish spreads easily and readily flows into complex surface structures. It dries quickly and shows excellent adhesion to teeth. Many years of clinical experience and numerous international studies confirm the effectiveness of Fluor Protector. Fluor Protector is suitable for treating children, adolescents and adults. Given its fluoride content, it is even suitable for treating pre-schoolers.
The protective action of Fluor Protector is based on the following factors: inhibition of demineralisation, stimulation of remineralisation, incorporation of fluoride into the lower layers of enamel, repair of initial caries lesions.
- Hypersensitivity: Defence against external stimuli in exposed cervicals
- Superior protection against caries and erosion
- Fluoride concentration of 0.1%
- Improved treatment of hard-to-reach problem areas
- Clear, colourless, fast-drying varnish
Benefits for the practice team
- Targeted professional application
- Early prevention measure
- Highly esthetic results