IPS e.max Ceram
IPS e.max Ceram is the highly esthetic layering ceramic for the IPS e.max System. Choose the suitable framework material in accordance with the indication and the required strength: lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) or zirconium oxide (ZrO2). Your dental technician can veneer all the IPS e.max materials with IPS e.max Ceram.
Thanks to the one common layering ceramic, all the veneered IPS e.max restorations exhibit the same wear properties and surface gloss. They all feature an impressive esthetic appearance.
- Characterization/veneering of all IPS e.max components
- Layered veneers
- Designing of gingival segments in implant-supported restorations
- One layering ceramic for lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2).
- High esthetics and exact shade match
- Uniform clinical behaviour with regard to wear and gloss – independent of the framework
- Nano-fluorapatite for highly esthetic properties