The Tetric Line of products consists of four well-coordinated composite resins for your direct restorative needs.
Tetric Prime is a sculptable universal composite and Tetric EvoFlow is a flowable universal composite for anterior and posterior restorations.
Tetric PowerFill is a sculptable and Tetric PowerFlow a flowable posterior 4-mm composite with light-curing times starting from 3 seconds.
- Chameleon effect ensures a natural shade blend
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations
- Ivocerin and the Aessencio technology allow you to achieve the same high esthetics as with conventional composites
• Time-tested quality and durability due to more than 500 million Tetric restorations placed worldwide1
• High process reliability with fewer increments
• Fewer errors thanks to short curing times
• Superior handling in daily use2
• 1 kit for all cavities
• Time savings of up to 57% in the posterior region3
• 3 instead of 2 patients can be treated in the same amount of time – without compromises in quality4
Tetric-Line forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient workflow here
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
When direct Class I and II restorations are placed in permanent posterior teeth, 3-second exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps with the Bluephase PowerCure in the 3sCure mode. Simply expose Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow to the light-intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 produced by the curing light. You will notice right away that the curing time you require is considerably reduced. At the same time, you will continue to achieve the customary high-quality esthetic results. Find out more information in the scientific documentation here
1 Based on sales figures
2 Tetric Prime offers superior handling
3 Tetric PowerFill und Tetric PowerFlow compared to conventional composites; data available upon request
4 Source: Special Feature “A fast and comfortable way of restoring teeth”, Ivoclar Vivadent