Ivotion Denture System
The Ivotion Denture System comprises a complete digital manufacturing process which allows you to create quality removable dentures quickly and efficiently. Launched in 2015, the Digital Denture solutions from Ivoclar Vivadent are now incorporated in the new Ivotion Denture System.
The integrated workflow involves both digital laboratory fabrication methods and established clinical treatment steps. It offers an effective digital solution for a wide range of applications in removable denture prosthetics.
The new monolithic Ivotion disc, which is at the centre of this system, features both tooth and denture base materials.
The Ivotion Denture System seamlessly combines materials and processes from Ivoclar Vivadent with scanning and software solutions from 3Shape in one smooth workflow. An exclusively developed design software together with coordinated and proven materials, including special manufacturing strategies and state-of-the-art milling machines (PrograMill) ensure predictable results and reliable planning and treatment steps.
- Individual complete dentures (upper or lower jaw)
- Complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Duplicate complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Immediate complete dentures (upper and lower jaw)
- Overdentures with two attachments (upper and lower jaw)
- Fast and precise clinical process with 3D Bite Plates including Gnathometer CAD, UTS CAD and Tetric Tray
- Fast and efficient scanning with the 3Shape scanner
- Easy, intuitive design process with the 3Shape Dental System 2020
- Monolithic process with Ivotion
- Oversize process with Ivotion Dent / Ivotion Dent Multi and Ivotion Base or conventional process with prefabricated teeth
- Automated milling with PrograMill PM7, PM5 and PM3