The Tetric Evo-Line of products consists of four well-coordinated composite resins for your direct restorative needs.
Tetric EvoCeram is a sculptable universal composite and Tetric EvoFlow is a flowable universal
composite for an-terior and posterior restorations.
Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill is a sculptable composite and Tetric EvoFlow Bulk Fill a flowable composite for 4-mm bulk placement in the posterior region.
- Chameleon effect that ensures a natural shade blend
- True-to-nature esthetics for posterior restorations
- Time-tested-quality and durability with more than 200 million restorations placed worldwide1 and 95% survival rate2
- Bulk Filling materials offer enhanced process reliability
- Excellent handling properties to suit every situation
- One solution for all cavities
- Time savings of up to 47% in the posterior region3
- 3 instead of 2 patients treated in the same amount of time - without compromises in quality4
Tetric Evo-Line contains 4 composites which form a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient esthetic workflow here.
1 Based on sales figures.
2 A total of 890 fillings were monitored worldwide in seven clinical studies over observation periods ranging from 5 to 10 years.
The overall survival rate calculated for Tetric EvoCeram was 95.1 per cent.
3 Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill and Tetric EvoFlow Bulk Fill compared to Tetric EvoCeram and Tetric EvoFlow; data available upon request
4 Source: Special Feature “A fast and comfortable way of restoring teeth, Tetric EvoFlow® Bulk Fill / Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill”, Ivoclar Vivadent, Januar 2016