SR Orthotyp DCL
The new SR Orthotyp DCL teeth are made of the state-of-the-art DCL (double-cross-linked) material. These high quality teeth are available in A-D shades and in the popular Bleach shades, allowing them to be used in a wide range of prosthetic situations.
The natural-looking restorations made with SR Orthotyp DCL will give your patients good reason to smile.
SR Orthotyp DCL teeth are composed of a double cross-linked material. Toxicological examinations have confirmed the biocompatibility of this state-of-the-art resin.
Characteristics of SR Orthotyp DCL:
- Tissue compatibility
- Wear resistance
- Plaque resistance
- Permanence of shade
- High grinding resistance
- Outstanding polishability
- Strong bond to denture base materials
- High quality, state-of-the-art DCL material
- Available in A-D and Bleach shades
- Lifelike layering design
- Large selection of moulds
- Shade matching with fixed dentures (A-D shades)
16 A-D Shades
5 lower posterior moulds
5 upper posterior moulds