IPS e.max Ceram
IPS e.max Ceram is the highly esthetic layering ceramic for the entire IPS e.max system. It provides lifelike, highly esthetic
results with true-to-nature light scattering and a balanced relationship between brightness and chroma.
Within the IPS e.max system, the veneering ceramic is the key to highly esthetic results, both on lithium disilicate (LS2) and on zirconium oxide (ZrO2). The advantages are an exact shade match and a single, universal layering diagram. Moreover, all restorations veneered with IPS e.max Ceram demonstrate the same clinical behaviour, such as wear and gloss.
IPS e.max Ceram is available in Chromascop and A-D shades, as well as in 4 Bleach BL shades. In addition to the technically mature range of additional materials, the assortment is rounded off with the IPS e.max Ceram Gingiva shades for the fabrication of esthetic gingiva reproductions for all-ceramic restorations, particularly with implant superstructures.
- One layering ceramic for glass-ceramic (LS2) and zirconium oxide ceramic (ZrO2)
- Efficient and economical processing
- Exact shade match and equal clinical behaviour, such as wear and gloss, irrespective of the framework
- Essence materials in powder form with the practical 3-in-1 effect (for mixing or for internal and external characterizations)
- Gingiva shades
- Characterization and veneering of IPS e.max restorations (Press, ZirPress, CAD, ZirCAD)
- Characterization and veneering of the Straumann Anatomic IPS e.max Abutment
- Characterization and veneering of frameworks, implant abutments and implant superstructures made of sintered zirconium oxide and HIP zirconium oxide or presintered zirconium oxide (CTE range of 10.5–11.0 (100–500 °C))
- Layered veneers