IPS e.max Ceram
IPS e.max Ceram is a versatile layering ceramic for lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide.
Fluorapatite glass-ceramics have been successfully used to veneer substructures made of IPS e.max lithium disilicate (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2), e.g. Zenostar, for more than ten years. They provide reliable results regardless of whether a standard layering scheme or a demanding high-end layering design with lively dynamic light effects is required.
The classic dentin and incisal materials are optimally matched to restorations with more opaque substructures that reflect more light. The relationship between brightness and chroma is well balanced to achieve an ideal match with the A–D shade guide.
The range has now been extended to include IPS e.max Ceram Power Dentin and Power Incisal materials. These specially coloured layering materials offer a heightened level of brightness for cases that require it. The desired brightness can be achieved even on translucent substructures without having to modify the layering scheme.
The range of Gingiva materials has also been extended and now includes the new layering materials IPS e.max Ceram Gingiva BG 34 and IPS e.max Ceram Intensive Gingiva IG 5. They round out the Gingiva Solutions system.
Expressive and versatile characterizations can now be added to these restorations with the new universal staining system IPS Ivocolor.
- Clinically proven for use in conjunction with IPS e.max lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide
- Coordinated layering materials for opaque and translucent substructures
- New Power Dentin and Power Incisal materials for cases that require increased brightness.
- New Gingiva materials for ideal "pink esthetics"
- Compatible with the innovative new IPS Ivocolor staining system
- Veneering of substructures made of IPS e.max lithium disilicate
- Veneering of zirconium oxide frameworks (e.g. IPS e.max ZirCAD, Zenostar)
- Layered veneers
- Reproduction of natural-looking soft tissue parts using Gingiva materials