Programat S1 1600
The Programat S1 1600 is a compact furnace for the sintering of frameworks made of IPS e.max ZirCAD, Zenostar and other zirconium oxide materials at a temperature of up to 1,600 °C.
Long sintering processes belong to the past. With the Programat S1 1600 single frameworks of zirconium oxide can be sintered in only 75 minutes and bridges with a zirconium oxide framework of up to four units can be fabricated in only 90 minutes.
For the laboratory, a short sintering process means that a higher level of efficiency can be achieved. Crowns and bridges with a zirconium oxide framework (including a veneer) can be fabricated within one working day. The short sintering process does not jeopardize the high material strength and accuracy of fit of the restoration, as scientific research has proven. Moreover, a lower power consumption is needed.
With the Programat Dosto Tray, the sintering capacity can be increased by up to 40% compared with the standard sinter tray. In this way, the sinter furnace is even more efficient in the dental laboratory.
- Sintering processes of up to 1,600 °C
- Sintering of single frameworks in 75 minutes and of bridge frameworks in 90 minutes
- Integrated speed programs for fully anatomical restorations with a high translucency
- Simple and language-independent operation thanks to the proven combination of membrane-sealed keypad and graphic display
- Power Saving Technology
- Compact design and weight of only 27 kg
- Calibration possibility
- OSD display (Optical Status Display)
- Remote control via PC/laptop by means of PrograBase3 software