The Stratos 100 is a simple average-value articulator with convenient handling. Ivoclar Vivadent teeth can be set up quickly and easily in conjunction with the setting-up template.
The ergonomically designed Stratos 100 with the spacious column construction enables easy and efficient handling. It is the ideal articulator to set up Ivoclar Vivadent teeth according to the Biofunctional Prosthetic System (BPS) and other popular set-up methods.
- Easy handling
- Centric locking catch for quick centric fixation
- Separable upper and lower frame
- Freely advancing joint axis
- Ergonomic design with ample working space
- Practice-oriented accessories assortment
- Compatible with split-cast system and systems for coordination (Adesso-Split, Quick-Split)
- 45° incline support
Bonwill triangle 108 mm
Balkwill angle 15°
Protrusion path angle 30°
Retrusion path angle 35°
Bennett angle 0°-30°
Centric fixation that can be activated