Telio CS Inlay / Onlay
Telio CS Inlay and Telio CS Onlay from Ivoclar Vivadent are light-cured single-component materials which allow dentists to
temporize both Class I and II cavities – without having to additionally use a temporary cement. Telio CS Inlay and Onlay round off the
Telio system, which is the most comprehensive system for the temporary restoration of teeth available to date.
The soft-elastic final consistency of Telio CS Inlay makes it particularly suitable for use in the temporization of deep, parallel-walled inlay preparations, even if slight undercuts are present. Dentists may also use Telio CS Inlay to reline prefabricated polycarbonate crowns or seal implant screw channels. Telio CS Onlay features a hard-elastic consistency and is thus the material of choice if larger or less retentive preparations such as onlay preparations are temporized.
- Fast and easy application
- Easy and quick removal (in one piece)
- Low formation of marginal gaps thanks to the low volume shrinkage
Telio CS Inlay
- Temporization of deep inlay preparations with parallel walls
- Sealing of implant screw access holes
- Relining of prefabricated, temporary crowns and bridges made of polycarbonate or methacrylates.
Telio CS Onlay
- Temporization of large, shallow cavities (Onlays)