SR Nexco Paste
The lab composite SR Nexco Paste offers a lifelike appearance, layer thickness tolerance and flexibility of polymerization – working with a lab composite can be so easy.
SR Nexco Paste is a purely light-curing lab composite with micro-opal fillers which allows you to achieve a lifelike shade even if space is limited.
SR Nexco Paste restorations achieve a durable shade stability and a lasting gloss as a result of the polymerization process. SR Nexco is particularly suitable for restorations supported by metal-based frameworks, framework-free restorations and prosthetic gingiva reconstructions.
- Partial and full veneers on metal-supported restorations
- Pressing over of frameworks using SR Nexco Flask
- Prosthetic gingiva portions for implant superstructures
- Inlays / onlays / veneers
- Anterior crowns
- Characterization / modification of composite and resin denture teeth
- Esthetics made easy due to the true-to-nature optical properties of the micro-filler material
- Homogeneous and quick shade reproduction due to layer thickness tolerance
- Free choice of polymerization equipment
- Appealing material and handling properties
- Suitable for a wide range of indications
- Comprehensive Gingiva shade range