Adhese Universal is a single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Adhese Universal is available in the unique VivaPen delivery form for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with minimal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas.
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary / permanent cementation of indirect restorations.
- Suitable as a primer for restorations made of Tetric CAD composite blocks.
- Efficient delivery – up to 190 single-tooth applications per 2ml VivaPen*
- Universal application – for all bonding and etching techniques
- Predictable results – high bond strength on wet & dry dentin and enamel
- Desensitizing effect - Integrated protection against hypersensitivity
* Data available upon request.