The protective varnish containing chlorhexidine and thymol protects exposed root surfaces and controls bacteria.
The caries risk rises if the number of mutans streptococci increases significantly in the mouth. In these cases, routine oral hygiene measures, professional tooth cleaning and fluoridation do not adequately protect the teeth from damage.
The Cervitec Plus varnish system, which contains the effective combination of the active ingredients chlorhexidine and thymol, allows you to selectively control these germs and therefore reduce an important caries risk factor. The transparent varnish works spot on. It helps to maintain the high quality of precision restorations for a long time.
- Protection of exposed root surfaces
- Treatment of open dentin tubules
- Reduction of bacterial activity on tooth surfaces
- Bacterial control in patients with high bacteria counts, e.g. orthodontic patients
- Maintaining the quality of restorations, e.g. implant-retained restorations, crowns and bridge abutments.
- Inadequate oral hygiene
- Xerostomia patients
- In families (transmission)
- 1% chlorhexidine and 1% thymol in a homogenous solution
- Selective application
- Colourless, transparent clear varnish
Benefits for the practice team
- Effective bacterial control
- Treatment of difficult-to-reach areas
- Optimum esthetics in the anterior region