IPS InLine is a leucite-containing veneering ceramic for the conventional layering technique.
With IPS InLine, you will achieve the desired shade easily, the desired result quickly and furthermore, IPS InLine restorations are beautiful!
- Esthetic restorations thanks to coordinated material properties
- Versatile assortment of opal, translucent and impulse materials for true-to-nature customizations
- Gingiva materials for appealing pink-white esthetics
- Excellent processing and polishing properties
- Part of the comprehensive IPS InLine system with the possibility to manufacture Press-on-Metal restorations (IPS InLine PoM) and restorations using the one-layer metal-ceramic IPS InLine One.
- Ceramic alloys
- Implant alloys
- Base metal alloys
- Ceramic furnaces
- Press furnaces
- Investment materials
- SpeedCEM Plus- for conventional cementation
- Multilink Automix - for adhesive cementation
Finding your way with the Cementation Navigation System
The Cementation Navigation System, the popular multimedia application from Ivoclar Vivadent, offers dentists
practical orientation and guidance in the selection of the best luting material for each case.