IPS e.max CAD
The extremely popular IPS e.max CAD is a versatile and dependable lithium disilicate ceramic for CAD/CAM work in the laboratory. The material is characterized by amazing esthetics, exceptional light-optical properties, high precision and outstanding stability. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offers great flexibility.
Years of clinical experience have shown that the high strength of IPS e.max lithium disilicate of 530 MPa* in combination with adhesive cementation permit a crown layer thickness of at least 1 millimetre.
- Unrivalled large indication spectrum in the CAD/CAM glass-ceramics range
- 530 MPa* for maximum reliability
- Suitable for single-tooth restorations, hybrid abutment restorations and three-unit bridges**
- More possibilities in conservative dentistry
- Depending on the indication, it can be cemented with the adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional technique.
IPS e.max CAD is available for the following labside CAD/CAM systems: PrograMill (Ivoclar Digital), and inLab (Dentsply Sirona). Crystallization is conducted in the Programat combination furnaces.
* Mean biaxial flexural strength over 10 years. Source: R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein
** Up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment