The universal composite Heliomolar is suitable for use in both anterior and posterior teeth. This clinically tried-and-tested
product has been used more than 80 million times over since it was introduced.
There are very few dental restoratives in the world on which so many successful in-depth studies have been conducted. The microfiller formula of Heliomolar imparts outstanding polishing properties to the material.
- Impressive esthetics
- Excellent adjustment of the shade (chameleon effect)
- Eleven shades, two of which are translucent enamel shades
- Excellent shade stability
- High radiopacity
- Exceptionally low wear
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Continuous fluoride release
- Available in syringes and Cavifils